80239 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Apex.loanfir…, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Apex.loanfirms24 answered:
I would like to get a realtor to help me in purchasing a house. what if i have bad credit?
We are offering Business, personal and mortgage loans to people in need of loans. Contact us today if you need a loan; apex.loanfirms24@gmail.com
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 17, 2015 Home Ownership in 80239
Julie Martin…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Julie Martines answered:
single dad going to school and working looking for 3bdrm that will except section 8 voucher 80239 or 80249 area
I have lots for you to look at.
Julie schaefer
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 9, 2013 Rentals in 80239
Ritchy Haynes, Other/Just Looking in Denver, CO
Ritchy Haynes answered:
im in dire need of a 3bd 2bth rental in montebello or gvr plz help
There should be plenty of options out there for you. Try googling a property management company and let them know your needs
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 6, 2013 Rentals in 80239
Ron Rovtar, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Ron Rovtar answered:
What does this mean if I am to sign/initial the re-financing papers. My name is NOT on the Mortgage at all, it is soley done by my common-law husband
Hi Spouse2011:

You have received a range of answers below, probably because no one here really knows exactly what you have been asked to sign! (I do agree with advice that you should ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 23, 2011 Financing in 80239
Ron Rovtar, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Ron Rovtar answered:
Solely for the purpose of waiving homestead Refinancing Denver CO
Not sure exactly what your question is here, but you might want to check the link below, which offers answers to many questions about Homestead issues.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 4, 2011 Financing in 80239
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Denver County > Denver > 80239
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer