Home Buying in 80235 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Glist, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Michael Glist answered:
How to buy the house we live in owned by my father in law? We carry insurance with escrow account.
You would just write up the contract to buy the home. I would highly recommend talking to a Real Estate Attorney to help with all the paperwork as it can be a bit confusing.
Also if ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 2, 2016 Home Buying in 80235
Jay Sandstrom, Real Estate Pro in Centennial, CO
Jay Sandstrom answered:
Looking to sell my home in Denver and wondering what criteria to use in selecting a title company?
Realtors can certain give you an idea of who the most reputable Title Companies are. Here in Colorado the Department of Regulatory Agencies or DORA keeps track of complaints filed by t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2014 Home Buying in 80235
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Jefferson County > Denver > 80235 > Home Buying in 80235
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer