Property Q&A in 80134 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Maricris A, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA
Maricris A answered:
How can I update the photos on my home?

Please note that if your property is inactive on Trulia, we do not have the option to add new photos. However, we do have the ability to remove your home photos.

If you int ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 24, 2016 Property Q&A in 80134
Drew Schneid…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Drew Schneider answered:
Can my HOA in Colorado assess a late fee for paying my quarterly dues 1 day late?
The previous 2 answers were very good. I'm on the HOA board in my neighborhood. If you had a good history of paying on time and were late this one time, I think we (board) would ag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 3, 2011 Property Q&A in 80134
Dave  Sachle…, Real Estate Pro in Parker, CO
Dave Sachleben answered:
HOA didn't open our pool, I paid my fees what can I do?
As a former President of an HOA in the Parker area, about the only thing you can do is contact the HOA board and find out what is the problem. It may be something as simple as waiting ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 10, 2009 Property Q&A in 80134
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Douglas County > Parker > 80134 > Property Q&A in 80134
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer