80023 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Longmont, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
Hi, My mother used a Quit clam deed to give her old house to me about 2 weeks ago, and i can't get a loan to remodel it ?
What is your question exactly? To get any sort of loan, you have to qualify for it. This means showing a decent credit score, stable income, decent debt to income ratios, etc. Just bec ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 8, 2015 Financing in 80023
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Jefferson County > Broomfield > 80023
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer