Foreclosure in 78748 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Condo Joe,  in Austin, TX
Condo Joe answered:
Is it possible to have a foreclosure rescinded in Texas?
Only a tax foreclosure can be rescinded. On a trustee sale from a mortgage lender there is no right of redemption unless it can be shown there was something improper about the foreclos ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 17, 2010 Foreclosure in 78748
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > 78748 > Foreclosure in 78748
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer