Remodel & Renovate in 78702 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


tim sweeney, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
tim sweeney answered:
I own an old house near the lake in the Chicon neighborhood and would like to tear it down & re-build a brand new home on the lot. Where do I?
you can put in an application for a demolition permit, it requires your notarized signature and a tax certificate showing the taxes have been paid, the tax cert costs $10 and it should ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 22, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in 78702
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > 78702 > Remodel & Renovate in 78702
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer