78653 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Brian Nguyen, Real Estate Pro in Mission Viejo, CA
Brian Nguyen answered:
Can you still buy a home in TX using an ITIN?
Yes! There are lenders like myself that are able to do loan without social security numbers and with ITIN. These types of loans have been used for people in your specific situation. I r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013 Home Buying in 78653
Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
How can I get plumbing drawings on a home built in Manor Texas Wildhorse Creek addition in early 2000?
Hello Bonnie,
You can contact the town of Manor's building department to determine if the plans are there as the plumber may have had a permit for the addition.
It's p ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Jul 21, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in 78653
Jackie Burke,…, Real Estate Pro in 78653
Jackie Burke, Realtor answered:
Is home value in Manor TX expected to appreciate over the next 5 - 10 years? we are thinking about buying a
Yes the Manor area will appreciate. As a long time Realtor in the Manor area, I know the appreciation. Although you will get higher appreciation out west be it NW or SW, Manor will go ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 11, 2010 Home Buying in 78653
Secret, Both Buyer and Seller in Manor, TX
Secret answered:
The property on Nez Perce is it surrounded by other homes and is the area secure?
I have lived in Manor (Shadow Glen neighborhood specifically) since 2003 and have never had a problem--I love it! The neighborhood is beautiful.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 13, 2010 In My Neighborhood in 78653
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
I am wanting to sell my house. I want to see if what my house is worth and if we could get appoved for another loan like we have now.
You can call any realty office(s) and ask for comps--a free service provided by most agents or you can hire a licensed appraiser. As for the loan--why not visit with any qualified loan ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 12, 2010 Home Selling in 78653
Jackie Burke,…, Real Estate Pro in 78653
Jackie Burke, Realtor answered:
I have a 1273 sq.ft. on 14,375 sq.ft. lot in Manor Texas 78653, how much would it sell for?
I office in Manor on Hwy 290 East and have for many years and am therefore very familiar with the area. If you would tell me the exact location of your home, I could give you a more acc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 22, 2009 Home Selling in 78653
Britta Hinze, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
Britta Hinze answered:
I'm looking to upgrade to a larger home but owe probably $20K than I can sell my current home for. Insead of eating that loss, is it possible to
You cannot roll money you owe on one property into a new loan on a different property.

Please contact your current mortgage lender to see if it is even legal to do a lease purchase o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 1, 2009 Home Selling in 78653
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Laurie Flood, Agent in 78729
Laurie Flood
Kyle McClelland, Agent in 78641
Kyle McClelland
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer