Property Q&A in 78253 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Eliamar Espi…, Home Owner in San Antonio, TX
Eliamar Espinosa asked:
I want to remove the pictures. --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 9, 2015 Property Q&A in 78253
Renee Johnson,  in San Antonio, TX
Renee Johnson answered:
I know of houses that have sold in Alamo Ranch area of SA, but unable to locate additional data re prices, etc
You are right! Alamo Ranch is a beautifully developed and planned community by many builders. There are great choices, great pricing and a hugh number of sales. It's my pleasure ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 14, 2012 Property Q&A in 78253
Randy Pereira, Real Estate Pro in Helotes, TX
Randy Pereira answered:
Ex-husband name only on loan, but I received the house.
Dear Hot Mess,

I would recommend getting all your documents together, and take it to a real estate lawyer, to see where you stand. Any advice, without knowing all the facts in black ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 5, 2009 Property Q&A in 78253
Sally Butler, Real Estate Pro in New Braunfels, TX
Sally Butler answered:
if your futur ex changes the locks on the house that we both own ans does not send you a new set of keys to
Please call your attorney or if you do not have one, then call the bar association and they will be glad to provide you with the names of attorneys who can help you.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 10, 2009 Property Q&A in 78253
Josh Thomas,  in Austin, TX
Josh Thomas answered:
Legal Rights and Responsibility of a House After a Divorce
Do I have any rights to sell the house? Yes and No...or maybe.

If you did not put any stipulation in the divorce decree about who gets sole ownership of the home, you still have 50% ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 22, 2009 Property Q&A in 78253
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Bexar County > San Antonio > 78253 > Property Q&A in 78253
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer