General Area in 77469 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ace Hernandez, Real Estate Pro in Richmond, VA
Ace Hernandez answered:
With a terrible credit, what options do I have to get a house with this economy status?
Co signer, find an owner finance listing, (would still need about 205 down, or work on improving your credit. currently, their is no other way.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 27, 2012 General Area in 77469
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Fort Bend County > Richmond > 77469 > General Area in 77469
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer