Home Selling in 77406 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mary Walker, Real Estate Pro in Bend, OR
Mary Walker answered:
i have a house in Richmond Texas that i would like to keep as a rent house. is there a way i can get another house with little or no money down?
I am a Realtor and a property manager and would like to help you. I have been in Real Estate in Houston for 42 years with 2 years in Austin during the oil bust here. Now that was a nigh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 14, 2012 Home Selling in 77406
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Fort Bend County > Richmond > 77406 > Home Selling in 77406
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer