77378 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Fett, Real Estate Pro in Conroe, TX
Michael Fett answered:
My house it's been foreclosure, I need rent a house 3 bed 2 bath pretty soon $1300 top.. Still any hope for me?
Yes there's hope. There's hope for you to find an affordable rental, however it will depend on the location you're looking for and the size of the home. Please let me know and I'll be h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 18, 2014 Rentals in 77378
Philip Lynn, Real Estate Pro in The Woodlands, TX
Philip Lynn answered:
We need helping looking for a place in Conroe/Willis area 3 bd 2 bath but I don't know where or how to start
You can sign up for property alerts and search for the most up to date homes in the area of interest Just go here: http://www.homesforsalelakeconroetx.com/
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014 Rentals in 77378
Alison Lough…, Real Estate Pro in The Woodlands, TX
Alison Loughlin answered:
Can a seller change their mind and decide not to sell their house after option period has ended?
In general, once a contract has been signed the seller cannot simply back out of the deal. If they do so the buyer can sue them for non-performance or specific performance. Read over ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 16, 2013 Home Buying in 77378
Max Moszkowi…, Home Buyer in Livingston, TX
Max Moszkowicz asked:
what does transfer value mean.?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012 Foreclosure in 77378
Crystal, Home Buyer in Conroe, TX
Crystal answered:
i am looking for a subdivision with the FOREST in the name
Ok theres a Forest Creek, Indian Forest, and Stewarts Forest! Hope that helped! :)
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 22, 2012 Home Buying in 77378
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Montgomery County > Willis > 77378
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer