77029 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Thomas Johns…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Thomas Johnson answered:
what if the seller of a home that I paid cash for did not disclose a sale price and he is going after more?
You say you have a deed- do you have title? If you do not know the answer consult a real estate attorney immediately.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 9, 2008 Home Buying in 77029
Karen Savage, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Karen Savage answered:
I need a real estate attorney close to 77029 houston
Nettie…(posted April 27, 2008 at 2:25PM CST SUN)
I’m a local realtor in NW Houston with KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY, and I saw your post asking about real estate attorneys. You ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 27, 2008 Home Buying in 77029
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
I paid cash for a house and have a clear title and the previous owners girlfriend is demanding more money and
Contact the police and have a restraining or protective order placed on her.
If she files suit against you contact your title insurance company.
Otherwise ignore her and tell her ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Apr 27, 2008 Home Buying in 77029
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jodi Willis, Broker in Houston
Jodi Willis
Lawanda Lendsey, Agent in Pearland
Lawanda Lendsey
Cheryl Cooper, Broker in Bellaire, TX
Cheryl Cooper
Bellaire, TX
Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77029
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer