Foreclosure in 76016 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Amy Quimby, Real Estate Pro in Grand Prairie, TX
Amy Quimby answered:
Is it possible to lease a forclosed property? If so, what banks will do it?
I don't think that any banks would lease a foreclosed home.

Let me ask you this; if you funded a mortgage on a property for someone who eventually stopped making payments and you h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 1, 2015 Foreclosure in 76016
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Arlington > 76016 > Foreclosure in 76016
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer