Rentals in 75212 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nathan Beckey, Real Estate Pro in Southlake, TX
Nathan Beckey answered:
hi, i own a home in Texas, i live in Chicago. is there anything?

To rent a home in Texas you just need to notify your home insurance company and change to a policy that covers your home with tenants. it doesn't raise your annual premium much. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012 Rentals in 75212
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > 75212 > Rentals in 75212
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer