75212 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Nathan Beckey, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
Nathan Beckey answered:
hi, i own a home in Texas, i live in Chicago. is there anything?

To rent a home in Texas you just need to notify your home insurance company and change to a policy that covers your home with tenants. it doesn't raise your annual premium much. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012 Rentals in 75212
Michael Brow…, Real Estate Pro in Frisco, TX
Michael Brownstead answered:
what would be the cost to fully rehab inside of a 1000 Sq Ft home that i own.?
Hello, that is a tough question and it depends on what extent you want to to rehab, i.e., the entire home or just a room or two. It is best to seek out contractors and get a bid from se ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012 Home Buying in 75212
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
insurance cost?
For an accurate picture of costs contact a few local insurance companies and ask for free quotes based on your needs, then choose the package that best suits you.....
1 vote Share Flag Thu Jul 19, 2012 Home Insurance in 75212
Dixon Wong, Real Estate Pro in 75206
Dixon Wong answered:
5 rooms, 3 bedrooms (carpeted), 1 bath, kitchen, living room, 75 x 50, 1100 SQ. FT. completely rehabbed inside. rent charge.
Hi Alacla9,

What is the address? If you want to see how much rent you can charge for?

I am guessing about 800-1200 depends on which part of town it is in. It sounds like it is in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 19, 2012 For Rent in 75212
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Anne Westphal, Agent in 75080
Anne Westphal
Rian Purvis, Agent in 75218
Rian Purvis
Eve Sullivan, Agent in Dallas, TX
Eve Sullivan
Dallas, TX
Josh Deshong, Agent in Dallas
Josh Deshong
Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > 75212
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer