Home Ownership in 75043 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dixon Wong, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Dixon Wong answered:
I purchased a home in august of 2013, Will there be a tax credit for me when filling in January?
You Lender will send you the year end statement end of the year. Its call the "1098"

You can deduct the mortgage interest and property tax paid in your tax return.

Realto ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 11, 2013 Home Ownership in 75043
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Garland > 75043 > Home Ownership in 75043
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer