Home Buying in 68106 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Paul Steffes, Real Estate Pro in Omaha, NE
Paul Steffes answered:
The Bank "Walked Away" from the Foreclosure sale without notification. Should/Can I request Lien Release?
I personally watch the repo's as they go thru the auctions and go back to the lender. When the owners go thru bankruptcy, this most times delays the foreclosure process. And I have see ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013 Foreclosure in 68106
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Nebraska > Douglas County > Omaha > 68106 > Home Buying in 68106
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer