68005 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Stephen Dost…,  in Papillion, NE
Stephen Dostal answered:
where can i get a unsecured loan with credit score under 600?
Banks are reluctant to lend with no collateral. I don't think a loan like this is available.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012 Home Buying in 68005
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Nebraska > Sarpy County > Bellevue > 68005
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer