Home Selling in 67460 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Marcia Kelly, Real Estate Pro in Topeka, KS
Marcia Kelly answered:
My agent recently left the company that has my house listed, and I want to move my listing to the new company that she is working for. Can I do that?
It's up to the supervising broker, but usually, they let you do it.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013 Home Selling in 67460
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Mcpherson County > McPherson > 67460 > Home Selling in 67460
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer