67228 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Bud & Sara C…, Real Estate Pro in Wichita, KS
Bud & Sara Cortner answered:
What types of inspections should I get on a new home? Radon or pest inspections necessary?
Nick, You ask some good questions. First, most builders pre-treat the soil for pests. You need to ask the builder if he has done this. Second, it is always a good idea to have a goo ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Sep 24, 2008 Home Buying in 67228
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Nancy Shih, Agent in Wichita
Nancy Shih
Home > Kansas > Sedgwick County > Wichita > 67228
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer