Home Buying in 67201 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lanre Folayan, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Lanre Folayan answered:
If I didn't sign a buyers agent contract, can the buyers agent claim I owe them a commission?
Hey Jason. You want to talk to a Beverly Hills CA Real Estate Agent about that. Every state has different laws.http://www.buyandsellnewhomes.com
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 7, 2014 Home Buying in 67201
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Sedgwick County > Wichita > 67201 > Home Buying in 67201
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer