66606 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Clint Kegel, Home Seller in Topeka, KS
Clint Kegel answered:
What bank will give a mortgage for a small mortgage for an investment property in Topeka 66606?
Go to Envista Credit Union. They are very aggressive and eager to make real estate loans.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 17, 2014 Financing in 66606
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Shawnee County > Topeka > 66606
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer