64129 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Connie Covert, Real Estate Pro in Kansas City, MO
Connie Covert answered:
How to remove my home from listing?
Did the agent bring you a release form? If not, call the broker and tell him/her. Then ask that they follow up to remove listing from the MLS.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 29, 2012 Using Trulia in 64129
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Missouri > Jackson County > Kansas City > 64129
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer