62258 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Don Tepper answered:
My question deals with my HOA.
One other thing you might try. You tried to formally change the indentures but, as you found out, that's tough regardless of the issue.

If your HOA has a Grounds Committee or Landsca ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 9, 2008 Curb Appeal in 62258
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer