60714 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Laura Karamb…, Real Estate Pro in Downers Grove, IL
Laura Karambelas answered:
Regarding foreclosure homes I am interested in both. What website should I be using?
Good morning!

I would suggest you work with an agent to help you find foreclosures. Banks list ALL of their inventory with agents.

Your agent should set you up on a search so tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013 Home Buying in 60714
Paul Cionczyk, Real Estate Pro in GLENVIEW, IL
Paul Cionczyk answered:
How can I find out the addresses for homes that are in foreclosure in Niles, il?
RealtyTrac.com markets itself heavily as working with foreclosures. I'm a real estate broker, and so I can see the records in my system, without having to use and pay for RealtyTrac's s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 7, 2013 Home Buying in 60714
Riccardo War…, Real Estate Pro in Bolingbrook, IL
Riccardo Wardlow answered:
I have waited the 2 year period after my short sale. I have 20% to put down. Fannie Mae's underwriting program continues to tell us we are denied.
3 years after a foreclosure for FHA 4 years for Conventional.

That is the period of time you have to wait.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013 Home Buying in 60714
Barbara Anga…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Barbara Angarone answered:
what does Reactivated mean?
If you are asking about the property located on New England which was temporarily off the market before being re-activated. In this situation it was unavailable for showings during that ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 22, 2011 Home Buying in 60714
Barbara Anga…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Barbara Angarone answered:
How much is a top floor (3rd floor) condo worth as compared to an identical 2nd floor condo in the same building?
Though our market is lower than last years. There are to many variables to directly answer that question without seeing the unit. Are they the exact same unit number & just one floo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 25, 2011 Home Buying in 60714
Ron Rovtar, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Ron Rovtar answered:
What if sellers have no money to bring to closing?
If the sellers can neither bring money to closing nor borrow to cover a deficit, then this is by definition a "short sale" and the bank must be brought into the deal and agree ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Apr 20, 2011 Home Selling in 60714
William Chu, Real Estate Pro in Lisle, IL
William Chu answered:
How to sell a condo and buy a house at the same time?
Kb, the best advice I can share with you is to work with a Realtor (as mentioned by Laura Karambelas) and a Lender who you help understand how you can sell and buy quickly and successfu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 4, 2009 Home Buying in 60714
Torrey Lewis,  in Chicago, IL
Torrey Lewis answered:
We like to sell our house and offer our used car its a convertible, is this a good idea?
What we have been seeing in the current market is that most buyers will not bite on a promotion such as this. It is great for getting attention, but in the end, the buyers that we are ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jun 3, 2008 Home Selling in 60714
Cathi Weaver, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Cathi Weaver answered:
what do think is this a good time to sell a house?
Hi Saima,

The best time to sell a house is when you need to sell. That could be because you have a contract for another property, your job takes you to another city or state, etc..
... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 8, 2007 Home Selling in 60714
Ruthless, Other/Just Looking in 60558
Ruthless answered:
is this a good subburb to raise a family. Also is it diverse. Are the people friendly?
Have you bought a place yet? I think Oak Park has a lot to offer especially: raise a family and diverse cultures. Oak Park has some of the best schools in the area. You might want to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 1, 2007 General Area in 60714
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Niles > 60714
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer