Home Buying in 60661 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or

Activity

4
Jerry Jenkins, Real Estate Pro in Henderson, NV
Jerry Jenkins answered:
For buying a home, I thought mortgage loan is for 80% of the property value, the remaining 20% too can be taken as a loan, is that the case?
An 80% loan to value that you are talking about is still done to avoid Mortgage Insurance which is an extra charge you pay to protect the lender if you default. There are lots of loan ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 26, 2016 Home Buying in 60661
Bill J Delig…, Real Estate Pro in Naperville, IL
Bill J Deligiannis answered:
What is tic? I am trying to list office space for rent.
Tenants in Common

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tic.asp
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 24, 2013 Home Buying in 60661
Daniel Mirea, Real Estate Pro in chicago, IL
Daniel Mirea answered:
Who determines the amount of the EMD Broker or buyer?
THE BUYER AND SELLER AGREE ON AMOUNT! NOT THE BROKER!!!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013 Home Buying in 60661
Michael Cline,  in Chicago, IL
Michael Cline answered:
I am looking for a Real Estate Agent that specializes in the Chicago land market and that is familiar with FHA properties. Looking to buy within the
Kristina,

Just some info for you to be aware of...FHA is making some changes soon that may impact your pre-approval, such as a higher fees and less seller concessions. Rules are cha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 7, 2010 Home Buying in 60661
Search Advice

Followers

975
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60661 > Home Buying in 60661
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer