Foreclosure in 60657 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


JIM Michaels, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
JIM Michaels answered:
If a foreclosure sale is invalidated by the trustee at the buyer's request can it be made valid again if the buyer changes his mind?
sounds like you are asking a legal question that would require a legal representative to answer
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 29, 2013 Foreclosure in 60657
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60657 > Foreclosure in 60657
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer