Foreclosure in 60652 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Matt Laricy, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Matt Laricy answered:
can you e-mail me a forecloresure list. Thank you
Any agent can do this for you.

If your looking to buy, having a good agent is key. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 8, 2012 Foreclosure in 60652
Danicka Brown, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Danicka Brown answered:
Has anyone done a loan modification with Chase with or without NACA?

I was a counselor at NID which is a HUD approved agency that provides loan mod services at no charge to you. I am no longer there but I can give you the number to someone ver ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 4, 2010 Foreclosure in 60652
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60652 > Foreclosure in 60652
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer