Tech Tips in 60619 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dominic Vale…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Dominic Valenti answered:
what recourse do home owners in a new custom built development have when the original developer sells all the remaining lots to a new developer that?
As a developer myself I can tell you that every subdivision has a Subdivision Agreement between the municipality and the actual developer. This document usually dictates what the develo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 29, 2010 Tech Tips in 60619
Jim Roth, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Jim Roth answered:
What's available to a developer who refuses to take legal action against those who refuse to pay assessments?
Eddie, does the developer still control the association? And if I understand your question the lien is what he is unwilling to do i.e "refuses to take legal action". The unit owners wi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 30, 2008 Tech Tips in 60619
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Amy Settich, Broker in Chicago, IL
Amy Settich
Chicago, IL
Rob Rosmis, Agent in 60657
Rob Rosmis
Lorna Widdes, Broker in Winnetka, IL
Lorna Widdes
Winnetka, IL
Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60619 > Tech Tips in 60619
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer