Financing in 60506 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Riccardo War…, Real Estate Pro in Bolingbrook, IL
Riccardo Wardlow answered:
Need a heloc~house is paid in full, I have decent credit, but limited proof of income. I have a non occupying co borrower with A credit to cosign.
Must go off of the lowest middle credit score of whomever is going to be on the loan. Short of that you should be good to go...

Riccardo Wardlow
Sales Manager
NMLS 219402
Cross ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 24, 2015 Financing in 60506
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Kane County > Aurora > 60506 > Financing in 60506
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer