60491 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


AJ Nichols, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
AJ Nichols answered:
How long after a bankrupcy has been discharged can I get a home loan?
Hi Robert, you are looking at 12 months if you can qualify for some programs, and 2 years for an FHA option. However I am partnered with a great company that does lease with the right t ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Jan 26, 2014 Foreclosure in 60491
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Will County > Homer Glen > 60491
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer