Home Buying in 60073 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ronl8595, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL
Ronl8595 asked:
House is worth approx.225k Equity is 165k. Want to buy property north of Denver and put a house on it. Am I better off paying off the mortgage and having the whole 225k (minus costs) to purchase aforementioned Colorado property OR sell my house now, pay off remainder of existing mortgage,…
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 12, 2016 Home Buying in 60073
Bob Brandt, Real Estate Pro in Schaumburg, IL
Bob Brandt answered:
How long does it typically take for a short sale offer to be accepted/rejected??
I have received the answer in one week and sometimes my buyers have waited a year with no answer. Now I have someone in the 7th month waiting....
I would expect an average timeframe is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 30, 2015 Home Buying in 60073
Riccardo War…, Real Estate Pro in Bolingbrook, IL
Riccardo Wardlow answered:
My name Is Cesar I want to buy a home
Hi Cesar,

We do not do ITIN loans but are in the process of signing up with a lender that does. It looks like Patty has a good beat on these loans. From what I understand the 35% dow ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013 Home Buying in 60073
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Tarrytown, NY
Christopher Pagli answered:
Can I fire my attorney for not properly reviewing my sales contract?
In NY you can change attorneys at any time, I'm sure you can there as well.

0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012 Home Buying in 60073
John Walin, Real Estate Pro in Libertyville, IL
John Walin answered:
Looking at a few new construction builders who are offering the option to rent the home we are in now if you buy new...Has any one worked with this b4
Hi Kiki
Most builders will honor your request to be represented by an agent if you mention it before you go there. Call the sales office and lay out the scenario, most often they are ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Sep 23, 2011 Home Buying in 60073
Jeanne Feeni…, Real Estate Pro in Basking Ridge, NJ
Jeanne Feenick answered:
can i change my lawyer after a contract to buy has been made?
Sure you can make a change, but if work has begun, expect to compensate the attorney for his time.

Good luck,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 10, 2010 Home Buying in 60073
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Lake County > Round Lake > 60073 > Home Buying in 60073
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer