Home Buying in 59937 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ben Lombardi, Real Estate Pro in Whitefish, MT
Ben Lombardi asked:
If you purchase a home through foreclosure or trustee sale of a second junior mortgage, do you , as the purchaser, have the right to assume any senior loan (i.e. 1st mortgage) from the lender? Is there an obligation, federal or state, that a senior lender must allow the assumption of their loan by the new foreclosure purchaser.
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 8, 2016 Foreclosure in 59937
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Montana > Flathead County > Whitefish > 59937 > Home Buying in 59937
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer