55906 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Joel Johnson, Real Estate Pro in Bloomington, MN
Joel Johnson answered:
I live in Mn...if I countered an offer and then several safety issues came up in the inspection, can it be cancelled simply by a phone call/email?
I'm going to assume there's a fully executed offer, including the counteroffer. And that there was an inspection contingency addendum as part of the offer. AND that you're giving adeq ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 27, 2014 Home Buying in 55906
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Olmsted County > Rochester > 55906
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer