Home Selling in 55412 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kim Benedict, Real Estate Pro in 06902
Kim Benedict answered:
i have my house listed with a Broker, but I may have someone who wants to buy it on contract. What do I have to pay my Realtor? Does she get t?
Read your agreement as there should be a clause in there that states up to a certain amount of days after the listing expires the broker still collects commission as its only fair.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 14, 2014 Home Selling in 55412
Angie Carcio…, Real Estate Pro in Minneapolis, MN
Angie Carciofini answered:
Can I sign a listing contract to sell my home even though my husband is not available but is fully agreeable to sign the deed at closing?
I'm not an attorney either, but I am a Realtor in Minneapolis, MN. It's simple. It takes 1 to buy, 2 to sell. If there's more than 1 seller who owns a property, they all need to sign e ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 27, 2014 Home Selling in 55412
Gerri Levent…, Real Estate Pro in Montclair, NJ
Gerri Leventhal answered:
How do I get my name corrected on my property after a divorce in Minneapolis, MN?
You need to correct the deed immediately. When you go to sell the home and the new buyer does a title search all these issues will show up. It will not be very expensive, I would contac ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013 Home Selling in 55412
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tom Sommers, Agent in Lakeville
Tom Sommers
Emma Faris, Agent in Minneapolis
Emma Faris
Mark Callender, Agent in Minneapolis
Mark Callender
Michael Bartus, Agent in Minneapolis
Michael Bartus
Home > Minnesota > Hennepin County > Minneapolis > 55412 > Home Selling in 55412
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer