Property Q&A in 55391 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Todd Harring…, Real Estate Pro in Minneapolis, MN
Todd Harrington answered:
How do I get my home re-evaluated on Trulia? It is grossly undervalued based on all factors from surrounding homes, sold comps and public records ect
Craig, Trulia has a costumer service that is available through their "Support" drop down bar on the top of the page. Before you contact them, I would suggest speaking with a local Real ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 20, 2015 Property Q&A in 55391
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Hennepin County > Wayzata > 55391 > Property Q&A in 55391
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer