Property Q&A in 55110 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Anita And Tom…, Renter in 55128
Anita And Tom Frauenshuh asked:
Could you please email address and availability of this townhome for June move in? Two seniors on retirement and well trained 12 year old dog. --
This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 29, 2014 Property Q&A in 55110
Kim M. Eisen, Real Estate Pro in Inver Grove Heights,...
Kim M. Eisen answered:
A home (public property tax info site) lists the joint owners. Both have been deceased at least two years. Taxes are current. Is this legal ?
Yes - it's legal until the property transfer ownership. Then it's up to the new owner(s), attorney or title company to register a transfer of property in the proper name(s). There are ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 2, 2014 Property Q&A in 55110
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Saint Paul, MN
Christopher Block answered:
If my house sits on a parcel that is splittable how much value does the extra land hold
I think you get the overall response Denise. First you need to find out if it is even feasible. I agree with the others that it is more prudent for you to go through all the legal work ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014 Property Q&A in 55110
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Mark Abdel, Agent in Minneapolis, MN
Mark Abdel
Minneapolis, MN
Linda K Warner, Broker in Saint Paul, MN
Linda K Warner
Saint Paul, MN
Home > Minnesota > Ramsey County > Saint Paul > 55110 > Property Q&A in 55110
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer