Property Q&A in 55109 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Trish Chalme…, Home Buyer in Silver Spring, MD
Trish Chalmers asked:
I can't edit my facts. I follow all the directions on the prompts (checked my email, followed the link) to confirm my account, but still get the message, "Almost there! Before you edit the facts we just need…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 15, 2014 Property Q&A in 55109
CCC, Home Owner in San Diego, CA
CCC answered:
Own house in USA. Went out of country because H1 visa expired. Which visa should be applied in case have to enter US for some house maintainance?
Contact an Immigration lawyer but I will think, turist visa.

Do you have a Power of Attorney from your husband?
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 6, 2009 Property Q&A in 55109
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Angela Hames, Agent in North Oaks
Angela Hames
North Oaks
Carie Zeise, Agent in Saint Paul
Carie Zeise
Saint Paul
Cody Anderson, Agent in Minneapolis, MN
Cody Anderson
Minneapolis, MN
Jay Fletch, MBA, Agent in Woodbury
Jay Fletch, MBA
Home > Minnesota > Ramsey County > Saint Paul > 55109 > Property Q&A in 55109
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer