Foreclosure in 55106 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Cody Anderson, Real Estate Pro in Minneapolis, MN
Cody Anderson answered:
Can I redeem my dad house now in the redemption period, after he have pass away? How legally?
Attorney question!! I hope for your sake the home doesn't get tied up on probate.

Sorry for your lose. Never easy to digest.

Merry Christmas
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013 Foreclosure in 55106
Steve Vennem…, Real Estate Pro in Pine Springs, MN
Steve Vennemann answered:
hi we just moved in a duplex a month ago and didn't sign a lease; the place is being forclosed.
If you havent signed anything talk to the owner and tell him you want to move if that is what you want to do or tell them to give you a discount on your rent till the bank forecloses on ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 10, 2012 Foreclosure in 55106
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Ramsey County > Saint Paul > 55106 > Foreclosure in 55106
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer