55101 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Bloomington, MN
Christopher Block answered:
I need cash and could sell a property. I owe 98k it is worth 140k How much tax would I pay when I sell this? My income is very low
Did you occupy the home or have a family member 2 out of the past 5 years? In Minnesota we have homestead exclusions. Basically you do not have to pay taxes when you sell the house.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 21, 2016 Home Buying in 55101
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Ramsey County > Saint Paul > 55101
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer