Home Buying in 55075 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Cody Anderson, Real Estate Pro in Minneapolis, MN
Cody Anderson answered:
The site shows that my house was last sold in 1998, and I bought it from a bank in 2011.
Any real estate website you may find really only serves the purpose of putting you in touch with a Professional :)

Cheers to coffee,

Cody Anderson, MN Licensed Realtor

RE/MAX ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 9, 2013 Home Buying in 55075
Teresa Board…, Real Estate Pro in Saint Paul, MN
Teresa Boardman answered:
what is the property tax rate in south st paul?
$26 dollars. If you want to know the taxes for a specific property go to: http://www.co.dakota.mn.us/HomeProperty/PropertyTaxes/default.htm That is the county web site and the source ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 17, 2012 Home Buying in 55075
Thomas Ott, Real Estate Pro in Woodbury, MN
Thomas Ott answered:
How likely is Fannie Mae to take a offer under asking price after a recent price drop?
It may be too much, too little or just right. I don't believe Fannie Mae or any other bank owned properties show any consistency in their pricing. And as most users of "rules ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 26, 2011 Home Buying in 55075
Sam Sneed, S…,  in Louisville, KY
Sam Sneed, Sr. Loan Advisor answered:
if i am doing a contract for deed, do I qualify for the 2009 tax Credit?
I'm a loan advisor and over the course of the past year I have fielded many questions on this topic. For obvious reasons, I would prefer that my clients get a loan rather than sig ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 9, 2010 Home Buying in 55075
Elizabeth Fu…, Real Estate Pro in Wayzata, MN
Elizabeth Fuller answered:
If I am doing a contract for deed, do I qualify for the 2008 Tax Credit?
Closing or registration? If you purchase with a contract for deed, you do not transfer the warranty deed; however it is a valid purchase if recorded and homestead property. Check with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 8, 2009 Home Buying in 55075
Sam DeBord, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Sam DeBord answered:
Mobile home and $8000 Tax Credit question
It sounds like you would qualify, Nicholaus, but do consult a tax advisor. They'll be able to answer the question with certainty.

The condition is that you haven't owned real estate ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 8, 2009 Home Buying in 55075
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Erick Patterson, Agent in Minneapolis, MN
Erick Patterson
Minneapolis, MN
Sheri Dunavan, Agent in Shakopee, MN
Sheri Dunavan
Shakopee, MN
Home > Minnesota > Dakota County > South Saint Paul > 55075 > Home Buying in 55075
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer