Home Selling in 55060 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Judi Monday,…, Real Estate Pro in Green Valley, AZ
Judi Monday, CRS answered:
Do I need a real estate sales license to sell my sons condo?
Your son can sell his condo as For Sale By Owner and your son can use you to help get it sold without you having a real estate license.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014 Home Selling in 55060
Cameron Piper, Real Estate Pro in Vadnais Heights, MN
Cameron Piper answered:
do i need a business license to buy and sell houses in ct... and do i even have to be a business
A great answer by Lenny. Should you care to look up the law that talks about licensure in MN, you can find it at the following webpage.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=82.55 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012 Home Selling in 55060
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Bloomington, MN
Christopher Block answered:
is this job a scam??
Indeed sounds like you feel that your job is selling real estate, which can not be done without a license. If you are an office assistant than you should be on a salary basis. What they ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 4, 2012 Home Selling in 55060
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Steele County > Owatonna > 55060 > Home Selling in 55060
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer