Home Buying in 55060 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Josh Lund,  in Minneapolis, MN
Josh Lund answered:
United Help, Inc.,Charitable 501(c)(3) status. Do I need a license to buy an sell homes?
Hello Charles,
Good morning.

To buy homes NO you don't need a license.
To SELL homes . . . If it's your home you DON'T need a license. However if your going to sell other peopl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 3, 2015 Foreclosure in 55060
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Steele County > Owatonna > 55060 > Home Buying in 55060
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer