General Area in 54952 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Matthew Heit…, Real Estate Pro in Stoughton, WI
Matthew Heitmann Team answered:
can u tell me how i go about getting contractors work on forclosure properties?

I would suggest you look at the answers posted at the link below, where jchris2989 stated:

For the most part banks and asset management companies are hiring the trash ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012 General Area in 54952
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Winnebago County > Menasha > 54952 > General Area in 54952
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer