53142 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Theresa Olson, Real Estate Pro in Kenosha, WI
Theresa Olson answered:
We are seeking a rental or rent to own property in the Whittier/Lance/Tremper school district. It must allow dogs, 3BR, prefer to stay around $900.
Land-quest has some single family rental homes (up to 4 bedrooms available ATM) for rent that accept large dogs. (262) 658-1400.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 20, 2015 Home Buying in 53142
Jill Olbrys, Home Seller in Kenosha, WI
Jill Olbrys answered:
I'm looking for Mortgage Brokers who do creative financing in the Kenosha,WI area. Can you help?
Call Blake at Diamond Residental
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2014 Financing in 53142
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in 98074
Dan Tabit answered:
Husband and I would like to do a lease to own option for a year or two. Can any agents help with this in the Kenosha area?
Rent to owns are rare and even more rarely are they worth pursuing for the renter/buyer. They sound good but in reality you are either a tenant with no more rights or responsi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 28, 2014 Home Buying in 53142
Michael DeLu…, Real Estate Pro in Kenosha, WI
Michael DeLuca answered:
I own my home. Why cant I get any kind of loan?
Feel free to call Shadia at (800) 291-2990 Diamond Residentail Mortgage to get some answers.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014 Home Ownership in 53142
Terrance Que…, Real Estate Pro in 53142
Terrance Quezaire answered:
building credit to purchase home while disabled?
Yes you will first need to contact me at 262-358-6585. My name is Terrance Quezaire I have a few options for you but you will need to contact me.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 1, 2013 Home Ownership in 53142
privateloans…, Other/Just Looking in Kenosha, WI
privateloans01 answered:
Private Loan Offer At Low Interest Rate

We offer private loans at a very low interest rate. No credit check. No stress like banks. We give business and personal loans to interested c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013 Financing in 53142
Maureen Boyle, Real Estate Pro in Twin Lakes, WI
Maureen Boyle answered:
How can I best assess overall cost of living effects on moving out of Kenosha County Wisconsin to Lake County Illinois?
Having lived in Illinois I can tell you that the state income tax is now about the same (with the recent tax hike in Illinois), depending on where in Lake County you live, property taxe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 21, 2012 Quality of Life in 53142
Tim Wright, Real Estate Pro in Kenosha County, WI
Tim Wright answered:
can i buy a home with a 554 credit score?
I agree with the other posts the first place to start is with a lender. I also work with a lender and a company that restores credit. We have a seminar coming up on July 15th. If you wo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 1, 2010 Home Buying in 53142
Ron & Diana…, Real Estate Pro in 53158
Ron & Diana Dahlberg answered:
Wisconsin Referral Form: Does anyone know if Wisconsin has or utilizes the California equivalent of the Referral Fee Agreement form (RFA-11)?
Hello Dave:

Thanks for your question about Wisconsin Referral Forms. I agree with the last two Realtor's responses. We do not have a Wisconsin Approved Referral Form, however ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Dec 14, 2009 Home Selling in 53142
Mini Samuel, Real Estate Pro in 53158
Mini Samuel answered:
basement bathroom - can it be included in the listing detail? Where the search engine pulls from?
Since your home is listed with a Realtor in Kenosha, There is not a whole lot of advice another Realtor can give you especially another one in Kenosha.. I hope your issues have been wor ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 7, 2008 Home Selling in 53142
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Gary Frederick, Agent in 53140
Gary Frederick
Linda Swan, Broker in Kenosha
Linda Swan
Pamela Deskins, Broker in Racine
Pamela Deskins
Michelle Volkmar, Agent in Kenosha
Michelle Volkmar
Home > Wisconsin > Kenosha County > Kenosha > 53142
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer