How To... in 49548 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tom Boos, Real Estate Pro in Mack Avenue, MI
Tom Boos answered:
need sqft of my house please
Go to your City offices and speak to the Asessor's clerk. Ask to see your "field sheet" for your property. There you will find the local Assessors calculation of the sq ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 7, 2010 How To... in 49548
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids > 49548 > How To... in 49548
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer