49301 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ark42, Both Buyer and Seller in Grand Rapids, MI
Ark42 answered:
how do i claim my home?
You can't.
I tried, the website is just broken. I went and listed on Zillow already, but I can't claim my house or put it for sale here.
Go to Buy/Free List a property and try to sing ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 18, 2014 Home Selling in 49301
Annette  Law…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
we live in ada michigan, have reduced our home by $40,000, lots of lookers but not one single offer. any hope?
this question posted Oct 2007.

I think Elaine has solved her problem by now.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 18, 2014 Home Selling in 49301
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Kent County > Ada > 49301
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer