49017 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Paul McIntyre, Real Estate Pro in Portage, MI
Paul McIntyre answered:
Can I use a va certificate of eligibility to lease to own a house?
VA is a mortgage program, so the answer is no, however you may be able to convince the current owner to accept a standard mortgage, in which case he/she would be paid immediately. VA l ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012 Rentals in 49017
Lynn911.com…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Lynn911.com Dallas Realtor answered:
Do you need good credit to rent to own?
After age of 18 years old life is based on your credit scores. If you scores are low you could be requested pay double to triple in security deposits AND 1st months rent

Usually ap ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 31, 2011 Rentals in 49017
Derek Bauer,…, Real Estate Pro in Livonia, MI
Derek Bauer, Door to Dreams... answered:
What happens to the owner of investment properties that have to let them go into foreclosure in Michigan?
I would advise you seek legal counsel to represent you and answer your legal questions. We are real estate professionals, and can not give legal advice.

That said, a foreclosure is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 29, 2009 Foreclosure in 49017
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Bill Thompson, Broker in Battle Creek
Bill Thompson
Battle Creek
Richard Stewart, Agent in 49001
Richard Stewart
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer