In My Neighborhood in 48451 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tam Nguyen, Real Estate Pro in Anaheim, CA
Tam Nguyen answered:
what is the lot size?
You can go physically to see the actual property then you can check the property record on accessor county.
Another solution is calling directly to customer services on accessor or tre ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 6, 2011 In My Neighborhood in 48451
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Genesee County > Linden > 48451 > In My Neighborhood in 48451
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer