Property Q&A in 48331 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Karen Paytas, Real Estate Pro in Macomb County, MI
Karen Paytas answered:
about form 1098 for tax return
You should get an interest and tax statement from your lender if you've got a mortgage. The interest and taxes you paid at closing will be on your hud1 settlement statement from closing ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013 Property Q&A in 48331
Eric Michael, Real Estate Pro in Livonia, MI
Eric Michael answered:
property utilities and other questions

Chances are your taxes are rolled in to your monthly payment. If not, you'll get a bill twice a year (summer and winter).

Contact the local utilities. Tell them when you wa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012 Property Q&A in 48331
Howard Novet…, Real Estate Pro in West Bloomfield, MI
Howard Novetsky answered:
What is the list price of this property?
Unit #: Bldg #: Map: N 25 Loc: S FOURTEEN W HALSTEAD Area: 02231
C: FARMINGTON HILLS 48331-1158 Incl.--Water: Y Gas: N Protect: 180 BR: 3
Dir: VERIFY Bath: 3 Lavs: 1
Pro ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 11, 2009 Property Q&A in 48331
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Steve Potocsky, Agent in Novi
Steve Potocsky
Jonathan Levin, Broker in 48069
Jonathan Levin
Ryan and Amber Weston, Agent in Novi, MI
Ryan and Amber Weston
Novi, MI
Marlene Tevlo, Agent in West Bloomfield, MI
Marlene Tevlo
West Bloomfield, MI
Home > Michigan > Oakland County > Farmington > 48331 > Property Q&A in 48331
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer